Thursday, April 17, 2008

Nici says I have a lot to get off my chest..........

I am going to have to ask her about that.  As you can see the boxes in Ryan and Nici's
place have been emptied and now they are waiting for me to move to my new place! Hate to put moving on them again. What was I thinking,  well a lot less rent
of course.  I think it will be a place I can call home.   Hang my pictures
up, decorate a little......The best thing.....by far..... is that I probably will not be able to much with the moving because of my surgery on my achillies tendon.  I have had 7 surgeries but never a cast
no weight on it for 2 and a half weeks.  Then another hard cast but it is a walking cast......
I will get pics soon.
I really think this will be neat!  The blog and the move.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hi Aunt Debbie! :-) I am so happy you have a blog. Everything here is going well. I finally got a new ("real") job at the beginning of February (the toy store went out of business near the end of January), and now I am looking to move into a different apartment and buy a car (I'll be giving my current car to Charlie so he can fix it up over the summer and have it ready when he gets his license). How are you getting settled in to your new place?