Monday, May 5, 2008

Lots to get off my leg

My cast is off!!!  Walking has been going really well.  I was pretty hesitant Thursday and Friday.  Saturday I practiced more and it doesn't feel too bad.  I go to the PT tomorrow and will find out how I am really doing.  I think that I can go to just a cane later this week.  Didn't get a picture of the casts.  I could get a picture of the 4 1/2 scar but I don't want to gross anyone out.....we'll have to see.....

Moving is only 3 weeks away.  Nici is going to go over with me on one of the evenings that Ryan has class this week to get a look at it with out all the stuff the other tenants had in there.  May have more pics. 
 How is everyone?  Becky,drop me a line.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Sunday when you came over I was pretty impressed with how good you were able to walk.

Kristen Jensen said...

Yay, you have a blog!

Jane said...

I'm so happy to hear that your cast is off and that walking is going well! :-)